g-book

Gary Schwartz's Facebook profile

11.01.2005

the o-b-g-y-m

I've been going to the gym (or as I affectionately refer to it- the obgym) more or less religiously for one year now. It's a nice break from the monotony of shoveling around airline tickets all day and it conveniently means that my metabolism shifts into overdrive... naturally leading to my self-granted license to eat everything in sight.

Despite the effort (and the nonstop feeding for that matter) , not too much has happened body-wise the past year. I know I haven't been blessed with the gay adonis gene, but it would be nice to be a little more bulky in all the right places...

Today I signed myself up for 6 sessions with a personal trainer starting this Thursday (it was on sale- half off!). Ugh. Undoubtedly this is going to be a very bloggable experience, so stay tuned.

I figure worst case scenario I can always change gyms after the six weeks if I need to flee :) So hold my ankles- I'm going in.

1 comment:

john said...

hahahahahaahaaaaaaaa